Saturday, June 30, 2012

100 Years Nestlé With You


Hi peeps! As you can see from the title, Nestle has been with us for a 100 years!
That's really kind of long! And now, Nestle wants to hear from YOU!
Yes you! They want constructive feedbacks about their products!


For me, I always can't make up my mind which cereal to have.
I always put this small boxes of cereals at my work place, just so when I am hungry, I have some thing to chew on.
But I can't be having them both at the same time ):
I bought them because its so convenient as breakfast as I am always rushing late for work.
Or even during working hours, I can just go in the office and grab a bite.



But now, how I wish they could be combined!


KoKo Krunch + Milo


So I can get to enjoy two flavours in a box of cereal!


I simply love the cereals!!!



Honey starssss!


Or maybe combining Milo cereal with Honey stars!


With Milkmaid condensed milk, this is heaven on Earth, haha!



Ha saw that tin at the back? I always use it for extra Milo powder to make Milo dinosaur! (:


But my favourite to go with KoKo Krunch and Milo is still Milo. LOL!
Sounds wrong, but yeah if you get what I mean.



It is like double the milo sensation!





Needle, thread and cereals?




It really took me hours doing this, pricked my fingers umpteen times.
But am glad I completed it! Happy 100th years Nestle! :D
Thanks for all the awesome products below!


Have a break, have a KIT KAT!
Loving this since young!
And loving it more when it satisfy my kit kat cravings in ice-cream!



*Melts*

Okay, and of course, Milkmaid condensed milk that we used to sweeten our drinks to go with the cereals!



Yes, Nescafe! I have a vending machine downstairs my house. And when I really feel that I need a coffee boost for the day, I will grab one downstairs. Hell yeah awesome with vending machine right below. HAHA! 


Sjora drinks!


When I have BK, I would chose to have Sjora than coke or any other drinks!
It seems like a healthier choice.



Don't forget Maggi's maggi mee! But I really am no good when it comes to cooking maggi mee ):
Need to master the arts of cooking maggi mee just so I can get to enjoy all the delicious maggi mee!



Oh and I still have remaining Honey stars, so check out my new accessories.



So now, I am gonna tell you guys how to feedback to Nestle!
Its sooooooo easy!

Andriod/iPhone users, just go to your app store.
Search "iFeedback" and download it for free.
And you should be seeing the image on the left below.
Click on scan, and scan the barcode of the product that you wanna feedback on.


Like in my case, its KoKo Krunch!
Chose, "I like" or "I critique" and tell them more about it.


You can share pictures or text or whatever and send to them.
For me, I chose "Share text".
And I want more cereal flavours. Been having that few since young. Yes classics are classics, but....... no harm if Nestle comes out with more mouthwatering cereals.


You can feedback as many products, giving many suggestions. All up to you (:


So this is my another feedback to them, half KoKo Krunch, half Honey stars :D
And GOOD NEWS! Because by giving them feedbacks, you can win Finnair air tickets for two! To countries in EUROPEEEEEE!

You can check out the European destination that Finnair flies to. And start envisioning yourself there. 
Check it out at www.finnair.sg
I am already envisioning myself in Paris ^^


Also! Nestle is having exclusive events and promotions!!

SMS and WIN!

Purchase $5 worth of Nestle participating products in a single receipt and you will stand to win $500 travel vouchers!

*Terms and conditions apply: See in store for more information.

I mean, getting Nestle's products in a single receipt is so easy! You definitely are using some of the Nestle products, so don't miss the chance!


Free Limited Edition Minature Milovans!

Grab MILO vans from the 1950s, 1970s, 1980s and the ones you see today! Start collecting them all today! Check out www.facebook.com/MILOsingapore for more information and where each van can be collected .


Find The Lucky Tickets And Get A Kit Kat Vintage Laptop Sleeve!

Limited edition Kit Kat Chunky packs available in 7-11, Watsons, Guardian and Petrol Marts. Find the lucky ticket within and win!
Look in-store for more details.



Lastly, Nestle is fulfilling 100 wishes to celebrating their 100th years with us!
So if you have a special wish, tell NESTLE!



You can make a wish, and read more about the iFeedback app and all the promotions at...
http://www.nestle100years.com.sg

So guys! Go feedback now yeah? ^^ 
Blessed day ahead, xo ♥♥♥ 
P/s: Help me click on the nuffnang ads on the right! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment